Knusprige #Kartoffeln mit würzig-cremiger Füllung: Kartoffelrolle mit Hack ist eine raffinierte Hauptspeise für Familie oder #Gäste. In unserem Video erfährst du, wie sie zubereitet wird! #lecker #ideen
“You may have strayed from the road in snacks. As a licensed dietitian and nutritionist, let me say this: Eating habits about snacks can make a vizier or a vile. Snacking salty, sugary, greasy things without stopping will limit your calorie amount, undermine your diet and eventually ruin your physique. On the other hand, snacking healthy and well-timed things that fit your general macros is a very sensible strategy in achieving physics development and fitness goals. Healthy snack means healthy diet and healthy life .
So how should we snack? It’s simple: stay away from stuffed calorie bombs and make our junk food ourselves! It is very easy to support your nutrition plan with the super recipes below. It both blinds your appetite and contributes to your fitness efforts.
Remember, snacks don’t exceed 40% of your daily calories. In order not to get over it, make sure that your snacks do not exceed 300 calories.
Bacon Cheese Mini Sandwich (for 6 People)
The mini sandwiches here are made with blini, which are tiny Russian pancakes, and a bunch of healthy ingredients. Other ingredients you can add include pesto, sliced chicken , cream cheese, and smoked salmon .
130g whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons butter or rapeseed oil
2 tablespoons of mustard
110g sliced bacon (chop into small pieces)
110g mozarella cheese (cut into small pieces)
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Beat the eggs and milk in a separate bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
2. Melt the butter in the frying pan over medium heat. Pour the dough you bought with the spoon into the pan and cook for 2 minutes until the ends are curled in and the middle is bubble. Turn it over and cook for another 1 minute. Cook the remaining dough in this way. Leave to cool. You should have 24 mini pancakes.
3. Spread mustard on the pancakes, put bacon, cheese and arugula on top. Cover it with another crepe.
Calories: 195, Fat: 8g, Carbo: 17g, Protein: 14g
Instead of using regular whole wheat flour, use whole wheat pastry flour milled from soft vulture. Your pancakes will be thinner.
Popcorn Dried Meat (6 Person)
You don’t have to walk down the hill to deserve this snack. Each serving is rich in protein, healthy fat and complex carbohydrates.
2 teaspoons of rapeseed oil
100g gin corn
2 teaspoons of curry powder
¼ teaspoon albanian pepper
85g diced meat (jerky)
165g diced dry mango
60g unsalted roasted peanuts
60g unsalted roasted almonds
40g unsalted pumpkin seeds
1. Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan. Throw in 4 corn pots, pour the remaining corn after it bursts. Cover and heat for 30 seconds. Shake the pot after the corn has started to burst. When the explosion slows, remove the pot from the fire and pour it into a large bowl. Grease the corn with the spray, sweeten with curry and almonds.
2. Pour the remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix.
Calories: 304, Fat: 17g, Carbo: 28g, Protein: 14g
Peanut Butter Hummus (for 6 People)
Never mind the ready hummus. Instead, soak the dry chickpeas in baking water together with baking soda. It is easily crushed and gets a creamy consistency. If you replace the chickpea in hummus with higher protein peanut butter, you will get a super friendly recipe for your muscles. You can eat hummus with apples, fresh carrots, red bell peppers and baked chips.
100g dry chickpeas
1 teaspoon of baking soda
150g natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons of flavored protein powder
Suyu juice of lemon
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons of honey
1 clove of chopped garlic
1 teaspoon of paprika
¼ teaspoon salt
30g roasted peanuts
1. Soak the chickpea and karbon tk carbonate with 5 centimeters of water and leave overnight.
2. Strain the chickpeas into a saucepan with the remaining baking soda and fill with water until 5 centimeters pass. 25 minutes until chickpeas soften Boil. Separate 120ml of liquid, filter and set the chickpeas aside to cool.
3. Throw the cooled chickpeas, peanut butter, protein powder, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, garlic, chili pepper and salt into the robot. If necessary, add 1 tablespoon of the liquid you have set aside in order to obtain a smoother consistency.
4. When ready for service, sprinkle with peanut butter.
Per Person :
Calories: 228, Fat: 16g, Carbo: 17g, Protein: 8g”